Cloud University runs throughout the year and is an ongoing subscription based program. The program revolves around its specialty days, these are hands-on workshops being held 6 times a year. At sign-up one will first attend a 2-day introductory module (6 dates per year) before attending the specialty classes.
On May 30, 2012 Cloud University will be launched with a one-day specialty event in Amsterdam.
The 2012/2013 schedule looks like this:
- August 24/25: regular 2-day module
- September 21: specialty day
- October 19/20: regular 2-day module
- November 16: specialty day
- December 14/15: regular 2-day module
- January 18: specialty day
- February 22/23: regular 2-day module
- March 22: specialty day
- April 19/20: regular 2-day module
- May 17: specialty day
- June 14/15: regular 2-day module
- July 19: specialty day
The pricing for the Cloud Master program is as follows:
- Single person yearly subscription fee (all you can eat): Euro 5,950 (a value of 18k).
- 2-person yearly subscription fee Euro 10,950.
- Single ticket to the regular 2-day module: Euro 1,995
- Single ticket for a specialty day Euro 1,150
- Bigger groups @ custom prices.
In order to receive the Cloud Master certificate, participants must attend at least one 2-day module and all 6 specialty days need to be successfully completed (upto 2 specialty days may be swapped with a co-worker).
You can signup here for the launch event (May 30, 2012 in Amsterdam).